Line Matrix Printer Printronix P8000HD "HIGH RESOLUTION"
COMBINES LASER QUALITY WITH THE PRINTING COSTS OF A MATRIX PRINTER
Take advantage of the advantages of low cost and industrial power that LINE MATRIX TECHNOLOGY offers for the printing needs of your company.
All the fundamental ERP and software applications of your company deserve an industrial quality printing solution. It does not matter what technology your company uses. ORACLE®, SAP®, LINUX®, WINDOWS®.
You need a printing system that can withstand the rigors of the most adverse work environments and that can provide the connectivity and flexibility offered by OpenPrint ™. With its proven high reliability, active time performance and environmental responsibility that only line matrix equipment can offer. All thanks to the power of OpenPrint ™ of Printronix P8000hd.
Print images simply and clearly. It is possible to design and print forms with improvements such as logos, illustrations and non-grayscale images.
Prints the full range of fonts and sizes, from 6 points to poster size. Any font integrated into your file, either PostCript or PDF, will be easily reproduced.
- Legible and exact. With Printronix's secure scanning technology, you can print this critical tracking material with guaranteed success. OpenPrint Cartridge Series of Line Matrix Printers
DOES NOT NEED CODIFICATION
- Designing and modifying commercial forms is quick and easy. Use any form design program with GUI. Even Microsoft Word!
THE PRINTING OF A HIGH DEFINITION LINE MATRIX PROVIDES THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CONNECTIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY:
The industrial strength advantages of line matrix printing are no longer limited exclusively to Windows. OpenPrint provides connectivity to any modern network environment, with the addition of PostScript and PDF printing. You can create new forms and applications easily and instantaneously.
Discover the low cost and advantages of industrial power of MATRIX LINES TECHNOLOGY to meet the printing needs of your company.
+ The lowest printing cost
+ Unmatched reliability
+ Unique environmental advantages
+ Direct ERP connection
THE PRINTRONIX CHALLENGE: CAN YOUR PRINTER DO THIS?
- Offers consumables that are 6 times less expensive than laser printers
- Reliable performance in demanding environments: hot, humid or cold
- Jam-free performance for demanding commercial prints
- The most reliable printer to avoid interruptions of fundamental business processes
- OpenPrint ™ P8ZPH (Zero-Tear Pedestal)
OpenPrint ™ P8PPH (Open Pedestal)
OpenPrint ™ P8CPH (Cabinet
- 180 × 180 – 79 inches per minute *
- 120 × 120- 165 inches per minute *
- 180 × 90 – 147 inches per minute *
- 90 × 180 – 147 inches per minute *
- 90 × 90 – 236 inches per minute *
- * The specification is based on a vertical image density of 25%, which means that the print image exists in 25% of the vertical dot rows available. If the vertical coverage is higher or lower, the speed will decrease or increase proportionally. The width of the image has no effect on the printing speed. The highest resolution is usually used with high density bar code applications. OpenPrint can increase the speed when lower resolutions are used.
- 180 × 180 with secure scanning enabled (horizontal and vertical barcodes)
- 120 × 120 with secure scanning enabled (horizontal and vertical barcodes)
- 90 × 180 with secure scanning enabled (only vertical barcodes)
- 180 × 90 with secure scanning enabled (only horizontal barcodes)
- 90 × 90 with secure scanning disabled **
- ** barcode optimization with secure scanning is enabled by default for resolutions of 120 PPP and above. It is disabled for 90 × 90.
Dot size: 11 thousandths (0.28 mm)
Emulation: Ghostscript Postscript (compatible with Level 3) and PDF (compatible with Level 1.7). Printronix PJL is also included for control and configuration of jobs. Artifex, the Artifex logo, Ghostscript and the Ghostscript logo are registered trademarks of Artifex Software, Inc. Postscript is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Standard: Serial RS-232, USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
- Optional: Parallel IEEE-1284, Centronics
Fonts: 35 standard 3 level Postscript fonts: Bookman-Demi, Bookman-DemiItalic, Bookman-Light, Bookman-LightItalic, Courier, Courier-Oblique, Courier-Bold, Courier-BoldOblique, AvantGarde-Book, AvantGarde-BookOblique, AvantGarde-Demi , AvantGarde- DemiOblique, Helvetica, Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica-BoldOblique, Helvetica-Narrow, Helvetica-Narrow-Oblique, Helvetica-Narrow-Bold, Helvetica-Narrow-BoldOblique, Palatino-Roman, Palatino-Italic, Palatino -Bold, Palatino-BoldItalic, NewCenturySchlbk-Roman, NewCenturySchlbk-Italic, NewCenturySchlbk-Bold, NewCenturySchlbk-BoldItalic, Times-Roman, Times-Italic, Times-Bold, Times-BoldItalic, Symbol, ZapfChancery-MediumItalic, ZapfDingbats.
- Windows XP, Windows 10; Windows Server 2003 and 2008; Linux / UNIX
Secure scan barcodes: EAN 8/13, UPC A / E, EAN / UPC Addon 2 or 5, Code 39, Code 128, UCC / EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Industrial 2 of 5, BCD Matrix , Code 93, Invert 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Datalogic 2 of 5
Connectivity with SAP
- SAPscript: Use the generic POST2 driver that resides in SAP forms
- SmartForms: Use the generic POST2 driver that resides in SAP forms
- Interactive Forms: Direct Postscript is supported
Power: All models 475 Watts Printing, 5W Standby.
ESM power: Less than 14 W – energy saving mode
Operating temperature: Ambient operating temperature 50 ° to 104 ° F, 10 ° to 40 ° C
Power supply line: Automatic measurement 100-120 VAC, 200 -240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (+/- 10%)
Media Type P8000HDZT OpenPrint
|Impressions:||Thickness: Width: Length||Maximum 0.025 “(0.64 mm)
Minimum as indicated below: 3″ (76 mm) to 17 “(432 mm) maximum
6″ (152 mm) minimum 17 “(432 mm) maximum
|Do you copy:||Coal, multiple parts: Carbonless, multiple parts: One copy:||
Type of media P8000HD OpenPrint
|Width: Copies: Weight:||3 “(76 mm) to 17” (432 mm)
Up to 6 parts
Bond 15 lb to 100 lb Label from 56 g / m2 to 163 g / m2 thick
|Kind:||Continuous, folded, with edge drilling|
|Paper travel:||Direct paper travel with double adjustable tractors|
|Impressions:||Vertical format electronic unit for 14 and 12 channel control, detector and alarm for paper output, detector and paper movement alarm|
|Print width:||345 mm (13.6 “)|
Average time between failures: 8000 hours
Authentic Printronix HD cartridge ribbons with an extended life: 34,000 pages
Extended Life Cartridge Ribbon – Pack of 4 cartridges
P8000 OpenPrint and P7000 HD Models only
DRIVER & FIRMWARE