user experience. Below you will find detailed information on what are the “Cookies”, what typology this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
What are cookies and how do they use the websites of www.mpi.com.es?
Cookies are files that the website or application you use installs in your browser or on your
device (Smartphone, tablet or connected television) during your tour of the pages or by the
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide
references that allow personal information to be known. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the PERIPHERAL COMPUTER MAINTENANCE websites , without preventing access to the contents. However, the performance of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information
provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of the MAINTENANCE PERIPHERAL COMPUTERS Group
use small invisible images for the users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the
website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in
Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we can use at www.mpi.com.es?
- The session ones expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active during the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer upon leaving.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are
manually deleted , have a date of deletion and are normally used in the process of online purchase,
customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party Cookies.
- Our own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Some IT PERIPHERAL MAINTENANCE services may use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This cookie can be deleted and, in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the COMPUTER PERIPHERAL MAINTENANCE services from the
privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
contained in this Cookies Policy. www.mpi.com.es provides access to this
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Here are the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
Version 7 and 8
http://windows.microsoft. com / en-ES / windows-vista / Block-or-allow-cookies
Google ™ https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
? Redirectlocale = en-US & redirectslug = Cookies
If you would like additional information on how to configure detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?