Zebra ZT200 Series Designed with the user in mind
INDUSTRIAL PRINTING THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET
To create the new Zebra ZT200 Series ZT230 and ZT220 printers Zebra has incorporated the extensive information received from customers, as well as the heritage of its Stripe® and S4M ™ printers, that combine elegant design saving space, easy configuration, intuitive operation for the user, and ease of service and maintenance.
Whether you are using barcode technology for the first time or upgrading your existing printer models, the ZT200 series is the right choice for a wide variety of labeling applications. These innovative new printers provide many benefits to the user. The ZT200 series offers an elegant design and small dimensions, occupying less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models.
Easy to Use
The Zebra ZT20 printers require minimal operator training and provide the benefits of maintenance with standard components without tools, and a durable design to minimize service. Your IT staff will appreciate the retro-compatibility, which allows you to install and put into production the new printers with the minimum interruption time.
The Zebra ZT200 series uses the Zebra Link-OS ™ environment: an open platform that pairs an operating system for Zebra smart devices, with powerful software apps. AirWatch® Connector allows easy device management. The Print Station app allows you to quickly activate printing based on tablets and smartphones. And with Cloud Connect, the Zebra ZT230 printer can connect to the cloud, directly and securely. The ZT200 series has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.
Highligth Zebra ZT220
• The Zebra desktop printer, with the most affordable price
• Rugged polymer case with high impact resistance , long lasting
• 300 m tape capacity
• Simple user interface with three single use buttons
• Ideal for labeling applications with Rare barcodes and label changes
Highligth Zebra ZT230
• Durable, all- metal , long-lasting case
• 450 m of tape capacity, for longer operation time with fewer ribbon changes
• Graphical user interface for printer configuration and control
• Ideal for barcode labeling applications that require more frequent label changes
The Zebra ZT200 Series are ideal for:
• Manufacturing - Work in progress - Product ID / Serial numbers - Labels for packaging - Reception labeling / Section
• Transport / Logistics - Picking / order packing - Shipping / Reception - Internal transfers - Standard labeling
• Health - Orders - Labels for samples - Traceability of assets - Labeling for unit of use
• Retail - Labeling on shelves - Shipping - Returns - Identifiers of articles
• Official organizations - Traceability of assets - Labeling in logistics - Warehouses
Standard features Zebra ZT200 Series
- Printing techniques: direct thermal or thermal transfer (optional).
- Construction: Metal structure, with choice of material cover in metal (ZT230) or plastic (ZT220).
- Door for double sheet material, with large transparent window.
- Side loading of consumables to facilitate the loading of material and tape.
- Element Energy Equalizer ™ (E³ ™), for the best print quality.
- LEDs in 2 colors, to quickly see the status of the printer.
- LCD graphic user interface, multilingual, icon-based and full-featured keyboard (ZT230).
- Simple keyboard Zebra ZT220 Series
- USB 2.0 and RS-232 serial ports.
- Energy Star approved.
Printer specifications Zebra ZT200 Series
8 points per mm / 203 dpi.
12 points per mm / 3000 dpi (optional).
Standard Memory : 128 MB flash (58 MB available to the user), 128 DRAM.
152 mm per second.
sensors Sensors by transparency and reflection.
Characteristics of the materials
Maximum width of label and support: 114 mm.
Maximum length, not continuous, of the label: 991 mm.
19.4 to 114 mm.
203 dpi: 3988 mm.
300 dpi: 1854 mm (optional).
Maximum material bobbin size
203 mm OD on a 76 mm mandrel DI
152 mm on an axis of 25 mm DI
0.076 mm to 0.25 mm.
Types of material
Continuous, die-cut, black mark.
(thermal transfer option only)
81.3 mm on a 25 mm DI mandrel
300 m (ZT220) or 450 m (ZT230).
2: 1 material coil to ribbon coil for the ZT220.
3: 1 material coil to ribbon coil for the ZT230.
40 mm to 110 mm.
Winding of the ribbon
The face of the ink to the outside, from mandrel to mandrel.
Operating temperature: 5º C to 40º C (thermal transfer) and 0º C to 40º C (direct thermal)
Storage temperature: -40º C to 60º C.
Operating humidity: between 20% and 85% without condensation.
Humidity in storage: between 5% and 85% without condensation.
Universal self-regulating power supply (PFC approved) 90-265VAC; 48-62Hz.
Energy Star approved.
IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3.
Identifiers: UL, CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, IRAM, CCC, GOST-R.
Physical characteristics (ZT220 closed)
Width: 239 mm.
Height: 280 mm.
Depth: 432 mm.
Weight: 7.8 kg.
Physical characteristics (ZT230 closed)
Width: 242 mm.
Height: 277 mm.
Depth: 432 mm.
Weight: 9.1 kg.
Options and accessories
Dispenser – option of front dispensing, passive, without collection of the support.
Dispenser – option of front, passive dispensing, with collection of the support (only of origin).
Cutter – front cutter by guillotine.
Real Time Clock (RTC).
Standalone keyboard with screen (KDU).
ZebraLink Solutions Optional
ZebraDesigner ™ Pro.
ZebraNet ™ Bridge Enterprise.
ZebraNet Setup Utilities v 7.0.
ZBI 2.01 ™ ZBI-Developer ™.
ZebraNet® b / g / n Wireless Print Server (internal).
ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer (internal or external).
Centronics® parallel port (internal).
ZPL II® Firmware .
Zebra Global Printing Solution.
EPL2 ™ (final 2012).
Web View and Alert.
ZBI 2.0 (optional).
Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subgroups A / B / C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN
with 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, 2-of-5 standard, 2-of-5 industrial, 2-of-5 interleaved, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code.
Two-dimensional: Aztec, Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, Data MAtrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF417, TLC 39, RSS 14 (and composite).
Fonts and graphics
7 in bitmap, 1 soft scalable (CG Triumvirate ™ Bold Condensed). Contains UFST® by Agfa Monotype.
Preloaded Unicode ™ approved scalable fonts for the EMEA character sets.
sets that support the following code page: IBM® Code Page 850. Supports user-defined fonts and graphics, including custom logos.
ZPL II drawing commands, including boxes and lines.
For optimum print quality and performance with the printer, use genuine Zebra supplies.
SOFTWARE ONLINE SELECTION RIBBON & LABELS
BROCHURE CONSUMABLES ZEBRA
- For optimum print quality and performance with the printer, use genuine Zebra supplies.
INDUSTRIAL PRINTER POSITIONING
REPLACE PLATEN ROLLER
LOAD RIBBON AND LABELS
CLEAN PRINTHEAD AND PLATEN ROLLER