NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE THERMAL PRINTER ZEBRA ZT600
Printers Zebra ZT610 ZT620
THE Xi SERIES OF NEW GENERATION, NOW WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE AND INDUSTRIAL ROBUSTNESS
Leveraging the legacy of its leading predecessor the Xi Series, the Zebra ZT600 / ZT610 Series and the ZT620 combine rugged durability and exceptional performance in a user-friendly platform ready for the future. These powerful new generation devices are designed to help you navigate a rapidly evolving technological landscape. That is why, if you are concerned about the increasing demands of the production line, the increase in operational complexities, the integration of disparate systems or the control of investment costs, the ZT600 Series industrial printers have what you need today and in the next years.
A leap forward in industrial thermal printing
Zebra industrial printers are well known for their durability, high printing speed, long life and unparalleled reliability. The Zebra ZT610 and ZT620 benefit from this legacy to provide the most advanced and complete features of any Zebra series of stationary printers. To keep your critical operations running smoothly across a wide range of applications, the Zebra ZT600 printers include:
Reliability 24/7 in the most demanding environments
The Zebra ZT600 printer is manufactured to withstand the toughest industrial conditions, virtually eliminating periods of operational inactivity due to failures. In addition, they meet your large volume production needs day after day with superior speed and print quality in the widest range of applications.
Uniform detail printing for high-quality micro-labels With a very precise print line and registration setting, the ZT610 offers 600 dpi printing for just 3mm labels for applications such as circuit boards, chips and miniature components - all without waste expensive materials for erroneous impressions.
Ease of configuration, use, maintenance and troubleshooting
Intuitive Link-OS® applications and easy-to-use design features streamline all aspects: from deployment to daily use and routine maintenance. Compatibility with other operating systems and technologies simplifies their integration and management, while integrated sensors, diagnostics and help resources guide the solution of problems to prevent users from resorting to technical support for minor problems.
Platforms very adaptable and prepared for the future
The last thing you need is a new machine that becomes obsolete in a couple of years. The Zebra ZT600 Series is designed with the future in mind: from an adaptable design that provides communications, material management and other field updates to compatibility with SOTI and AirWatch device management software and intuitive Link-OS applications that simplify Updates and reconfiguration when necessary.
manufacturer's website: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/printers/industrial/zt610.html
Specifications of the ZT600 Series
• Printing methods: Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing
• Construction: Metal casing and double fold metal material cover with large and transparent viewing window
• Side consumable loading path that simplifies loading of material and tape
• Head thin film printing with E3 ™ Element Energy ™ Equalizer for superior print quality
• Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 series, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
• High-visibility color display that changes to red when The printer is in a status error allowing operators to determine their status remotely.
• The simplified menu navigation system of icons categorizes the options into logical groups of functions.
Resolution 203 dpi / 8 points per mm
300 dpi / 12 points per mm (optional)
600 dpi / 24 points per mm (optional for the ZT610 only)
Memory 1 GB of RAM
2 GB of built-in linear flash memory
Maximum print width
ZT610: 104 mm / 4.09 in.
ZT620: 168 mm / 6.6 in.
Maximum print speed
ZT610: 14 ips / 356 mm per second
ZT620: 12 ips / 305 mm per second
Material sensors Double material sensors: by transmission and by reflection
Maximum continuous print length
• 203 ppi: 3810 mm / 150 in .
• 300 dpi: 3302 mm / 130 in.
• 600 dpi: 762 mm / 30 in.
• 203 dpi: 3810 mm / 150 in.
• 300 dpi: 2540 mm / 100 in.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MATERIALS
• Dispenser / cutter 25.4 mm / 1.00 in. at 114 mm / 4.5 in.
• 25.4 mm / 1.00 in. Dispenser / rewind at 108 mm / 4.25 in.
• 51 mm / 2.00 in. Dispenser / cutter at 178 mm / 7.0 in.
• 51mm / 2.00 in. Dispenser / rewind at 171 mm / 6.75 in.
Maximum material roll size 203 mm / 8.0 in. External diameter in core, internal diameter 76 mm / 3 in.
Thickness 0.058 mm / 0.0023 in. at 0.25 mm / 0.010 in.
Types of material Continuous, die-cut, notch, black mark
TAPE CHARACTERISTICS (thermal transfer option only)
Standard length 450 m / 1476 ft
Width ZT610: 51 mm / 2.00 in. at 110 mm / 4.33 in.
ZT620: 51 mm / 2.00 in. at 174 mm / 6.85 in.
Core Internal diameter 25.4 mm / 1.0 in.
• Thermal transfer = from 5º to 40ºC / from 40ºF to 104ºF
• Direct thermal = from 0º to 40ºC / from 32ºF to 104ºF
Operating humidity: From 20% to 85% without condensation
Storage / transport temperature: de – 30ºC to 60ºC / de -22ºF to 140ºF
Storage humidity: 20% to 85% without condensation
90-240 VAC autodetectable (complies with PFC standard), 47-63 Hz, nominal at 250 watts ENERGY STAR qualified
Approvals IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3 -3 cTUVus, CE Mark, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM,
S-Mark (Arg), CCC, CU, BSMI, KCC, SABS, IN-Metro
ZT610 Closed ZT620 Closed
Length 505 mm / 19.88 in. 505 mm / 19.88 in.
Width 268.2 mm / 10.56 in. 341.45 mm / 13.44 in.
Height 395.68 mm / 15.58 in. 395.68 mm / 15.58 in.
Weight 22.7 kg (50 pounds) 26 kg (57.4 pounds)
Document Design – Quickly design a customized printing solution using your business data and
Zebra’s intuitive plug-and-print design tools .
Device integration – Zebra offers applications and products designed to help you integrate Zebra devices into existing systems.
Device Management – Manage your printing operations locally or globally with Zebra’s device management toolkit
Developer Tools – Provide you with the tools you need to create your own applications, including documentation, source code, programming languages,
templates , etc.
Connect and control Zebra barcode printers using ZPL II through the web interface of the printer with common web browsers.
Printers equipped with ZebraNet print servers provide alerts via wired or wireless devices that are suitable for email, reducing
ZBI 2.0 ™: powerful optional programming language that allows printers to run independent applications and connect with peripherals, among other possibilities.
ZPL and ZPL II®: Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label format and printer control, as well as being compatible with all Zebra printers.
Print with XML capability – allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
BAR CODE SYMBOLS
Linear barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subgames A / B / C and UCC Codes Case, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN -13, UPC and EAN with
2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interlaced 2 of 5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
2D barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
TYPES OF LETTERS AND GRAPHICS
16 resident and scalable ZPL II bitmaps and two resident and scalable ZPL sources Scalable and smooth bitmap fonts for Asian languages, including
Unicode ™: For multilingual printing
Downloadable objects are graphics, scalable fonts and bitmaps and templates and label formats
The international character sets of the IBM page 850 code are available in sources A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control.
Compatibility with code page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 with source 0 32 MB of DRAM available to the user 512 MB of built-in flash available to the user
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
• Two open communication slots for adding internal cards for 802.11ac, parallel, Ethernet and applicator interface The IPv6 option is available as an
external dongle connected to a parallel port
• Rewind: Rewind internally a full coil of labels printed on a 3 “(76 mm) core, or dispense and rewind the stand
• Cutter: Front-mounted guillotine cutter and output tray
• Internal diameter of 25, 4 mm / 1 in. Core material supply support
• Axis with ribbon supply with inward RFID ink
• Supports compatible identifiers with: UHF protocols EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO / IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID
• The integrated RFID system can be updated by the user on the spot and is available for 4 and 6-inch models
• Flexible coding technology that automatically selects the optimal coding configuration Keyboard display unit
• ZKDU ™ keyboard display units for independent printing applications
SOFTWARE ONLINE SELECTION RIBBON AND LABELS
BROCHURES ZEBRA SUPPLIES
- For optimum print quality and performance with the printer, use genuine Zebra supplies.
LOAD RIBBON & LABELS
DRIVERS & FIRMWARE
CONFIGURATOR & GUIDES