CONTINUOUS PAPER LASER PRINTER
XEROX 650 & XEROX 1300
XEROX 650 XEROX & 1300 MODELS DISCONTINUED
Continuous paper printer Step up your business with the XEROX 650 & XEROX 1300
Accelerate your business ...
... with the best quality in monochrome and the highest speed for printing large volumes. The evolution of documents is manifested at all levels: shorter print runs, faster delivery, personalization and printing on demand. Take advantage of this moment to grow your business and earn with your customers. Our team of experienced professionals can advise you on printing technology, workflows for your applications and business development.
Strengthen your business and achieve maximum productivity with more applications thanks to our 650/1300
™ Continuous Feed Printer . With it, you can:
• Finish jobs beforehand: with the combination of fast printing and workflow optimization, you can meet more tight deadlines and take advantage of "time saved" to process new jobs and volumes.
• Unmatched reliability to maximize uptime.
• Innovative technology of flash fusion and fine particle toner to obtain excellent monochrome images and
maximize flexibility in terms of printing media and perfectly flat paper output.
• Expand your range of printing materials including light, heavy, offset and special media that will also perform
better on your post-processing equipment.
• Great variety in screen ruling (85, 106, 125, 134 and 156 lpp) in the normal, light and dark variants are adjusted to the
printing engine to achieve an unsurpassed image quality.
ImagesSmooth Technology ™
(image smoothing) and a RIP and print function at 1200 × 600 dpi deliver exceptional image quality at
incredible speed for all your work.
• Unrivaled flexibility and productivity with Xerox multiplex technology, which allows you to share 3 print engines and
their pre- and post-processing devices in a production configuration.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS XEROX 650 & XEROX 1300
Continuous paper printing
91.44 meters per minute
- Xerox FreeFlow ™ Print Server
- Emtex, a Pitney Bowes company
- It accepts accordion folded printing materials, with trailing holes, fed in a box, for single-sided printed work.
- Configuration without drag holes supports preprinted forms (letterhead, newsletters, cards, special materials)
- Pinless Lightweight Media Enablement available for customers who wish to use lightweight printing material, in some cases only 40 g / m²
- Pinless Heavyweight Media Enablement available for customers who wish to use print media up to 200 g / m²
Xerox 650 & Xerox 1300 Continuous Paper Printer
91.44 meters per minute that can be switched to 68.58 and 59.13 meters per minute
616 ipm A4 on one side 2 in 1 or 1232 ipm A4 on two sides 2 on 1
1309 ipm A5 on one side 3 in 1 or 2618 ipm A5 duplex 3 in 1
Resolution: 1200 x 600 and 600 x 600 dpi
Continuous paper printing
Print Line Management (Print line management)
Xerox patented technology for bi-directional communication of components in print line
Faces printed: Two-sided printing (two-sided printing requires 2 print engines)
Native PDL : IPDS (type 4) features, including compressed images
Xerox FreeFlow Print Server: supports PostScript, PDF, PCL, TIFF, VIPP and PPML
Emtex VIP: supports LCDS / Metacode and AFPDS for IPDS
Network interface: Up to two host connections per
TCPIP engine : Gigabit / 100MBit (auto) Ethernet
Channel S / 370 (optional)
Processing / Imaging
xerographic printing engine with LED
technology Device technology
Melting method: Flash fusion, contactless fusion to preserve the properties of the print material
User interface: Touch graphic user interface
Handling Paper Paper
sizes - Minimum
With drive holes: 165.1 x 76.2 mm
Without drive holes: 203.2 x 76.2 mm
Paper sizes - Maximum
With drive holes: 495.3 x 711.2 mm
Without trailing holes: 495.3 x 711.2 mm
Paper weight - Minimum
With trailing holes: Bond of 60 g / m²
Without trailing holes: Bond of 64 g / m²
Paper weight - Maximum
With trailing holes: Bond of 160 g / m²
Without trailing holes: Bond of 200 g / m²
materials Accepts folded accordion printing materials, with trailing holes, fed in a box, for single-sided printed work.
Configuration without pin holes supports preprinted forms (letterhead, newsletters, cards, special materials)
Pinless Lightweight Media Enablement available for customers who wish to use lightweight printing material, in some cases only 40 g / m²
Pinless Heavyweight Media Enablement available for customers who wish to use printing material up to 200 g / m²
Finish: Pre / Post Pre and post processing: solutions compatible with external uncoiling and postprocessing of other manufacturers
Depth: 990 mm
Width: 2990 mm
Height: 1550 mm