VP750 color label printer
The VIPColor VP750 is the next generation of digital color label printers "on demand" with improved water resistance technology *.
VP750 can print color labels at a speed of up to 18m / min or 12ips and at an image resolution of up to 1,600 dpi, the highest on the market.
Based on proven technology in the field, the VP750 combines performance and reliability of the best-selling VP700 with enhanced water resistance printing technology to produce vivid color labels and crisp text / bar codes suitable for refrigerated foods and beverages , warehouses, animal care, chemical products, cleaning products and most products exposed to moisture.
MOST RESISTANT INKS
The new system provides labels with greater resistance to water (and many other solvents), compared to other first-generation ink printers with Memjet technology. Robust but intuitive design for in-house label production, and private labeling needs, the VP750 provides fast and affordable full-color printing in any printing environment.
The VP750 is a large label printer (prints labels up to 8.5 "wide), which makes it flexible to print from small product labels to labels of cardboard boxes.
Speed: Up to 18 m / min (304.8mm per second – 12 IPS)
Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
Connections: USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100Base-T / GPIO
Ink: Inks with improved water resistance, with five individual cartridges 250ml CYMKK
Electrical connection: 220V AC universal power outlet
Quality barcodes: 1D codes, minimum B grade (Code 39) for 10mils bars
2D codes, minimum B grade (PDF417) for 10mils bars
Printing Modes: Roll to Roll, Roll to Cut, Print, and Hold
Label width: 50.8 mm to 215.9 mm (2 “- 8.5” inches)
Maximum length: Up to 1,016 m (40 “inches)
Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3mm
Finish Type: Matte, Semi-Gloss and Gloss
Qualified materials: Consult the list of compatible materials for VIPColor VP700
Sensor: Separation, black mark, continuous.
Working range: 15 to 35 ºC; HR 20-80%
Storage: -5 to 50ºC
REGULATIONS AND SECURITY
EMC: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A (US), CE (Europe), BSMI (Taiwan)
Security: IEC 60950-1 Compliance (International), RCM (Australia), CCC (China), cCSAus (US / Canada) )
USABILITY AND USER INTERFACE
- Internal Web Server
- LCD Control Panel in 8 languages (EN, FR, IT, DE, ES, JP, CN
- Traditional and Simplified)
- Signaling LEDs
- Easy access doors to the head and ink cartridges
- Designed for easy configuration, use and maintenance
Exterior appearance: Metal outer casing
Driver: Microsoft® Windows XP / Vista® / Windows 7 (32 / 64bits); Windows
Server 2003/2008 R2 (32/64 bits)
Network: TCP / IP (manual IP, or DHCP Auto)
Firmware: User updatable
Acoustic level: Less than 60dBA
ACCESSORIES AND DIMENSIONS VP750
- Integrated unwinder (with metal cover for protection in dusty environments) for rolls of 76 mm inner diameter (3 “inches), and up to 200 mm outer diameter (8” inches).
- Internal automatic cutter
Dimensions: 476 mm x 497 mm x 585 mm (18.7 “x 19.6” x 23.0 “)
Weight (printer only): 35 kg (77 lbs)
1 year limited factory warranty, or 127 km printed (5M inches), the first to expire.
- Printer with integrated unwinder,
- Printhead, complete ink set CMYKK, USB cable,
- Power cord.
• Speci fi cations are subject to change without prior notice, noti fi cation or consent.
• Print quality is linked to the quality of the materials used.
• The factory limited warranty does not include consumables, ink cartridges and printheads.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States of America, and in other countries.
Images of the product
VP750 High capacity 250ml ink cartridges.
PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION
VP-750-AS02A Ink Cartridge Assy CYAN
VP-750-AS05A Ink Cartridge Assy K BLACK
VP-750-AS08A Ink Cartridge Assy MAGENTA
VP-750-AS11A Ink Cartridge Assy YELLOW
VP-750-AS14A Ink Cartridge Assy 1 set pack YMCK
VP-75-SH01PA Printhead Assy VP-750