Microplex SOLID F140
Economic in acquisition, economic in operation. The SOLID F140 is for its great power very economical and efficient. This continuous paper laser printer for medium / high volumes offers a wide range of applications. The powerful Microplex controller guarantees a wide variety of connections, variety of functions, convenient system integration and high printing performance. The cold fixation with Xenon lamps enables the processing of thermally sensitive materials such as plastic or PVC. Also on thick materials, the fixing works without problems.
- Printing batch labels
- Ticket printing
- Business and logistics documents
THE MOST OUTSTANDING / FEATURES / PARTICULARITIES
- The most economical with cold fixation and 17 inches wide print
- Prints paper, PVC, plastic, etc.
- Ports: USB and Ethernet (10/100 Mbit)
- Compatible with laser and dot matrix printers
- Compatible with SAP- and AS / 400
- Perfect control thanks to Status Out
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS MICROPLEX SOLID F140
- Printing technology
- LED, OPC Fixing by Xenon lamps with Halogen preheating
- MPC 3.3 (> 2 GHz CISC Processor) Print speed 5000 lpm (6 lpp) Up to 140 pages / minute (A4 2-up)
- Recommended monthly print volume
- Up to 750,000 pages (A4 vertical 2 up) (in a period of use of 60 months)
- 230V +/- 10% / 50 Hz Max. 4 KVA (in operation) max. 0.6 KVA (in standby)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height in mm)
- 800 x 890 x 1330 (printer)
- 800 x 1515 x 1330 (printer with stacker)
- Weight 275 kg (with stacker)
- Temperature 15 - 30 ° C
- Humidity 30 - 80% (rel., Non-condensing)
- USB 2.0
- Parallel: IEEE 1284 (Centronics)
- LAN: Ethernet Interface 10/100 MBit, bi-directional (TCP / IP)
- MICROPLEX IDOL - IBM Proprinter - HP PCL 5e - Diablo 630 - Epson FX-80 - μ-Postscript - TIFF
- Optional emulations
- Printronix IGP
- Magnum Code V
- PGL, ZPLII
- Kyocera Prescribe
- Datamax, EPL
- (more emulations on request)
- Bar codes (standard)
- EAN 8, 13, Jetcaps (HP / SAP) 128, add on, Code 39, 2/5 3-stroke Datalogic, 128 MSI, 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, UPC A, E, Codabar, PDF 417, Postnet, KIX, Royalbar, Planet, USPS One Code,
- Bar codes (Optional)
- USD5, UPS-Maxicode, Aztec-Code, Datamatrix
- (more codes upon request)
- Additional functions
- Intelligent generation of bar codes
- The controller generates the code "on the fly".
- The printer divides a page into several sub-formats.
- Intelligent form management
- In the printer you can store forms and fonts in a 12MB flash memory, which can be used at any time.
- After the correct printing of a page the printer issues a receipt.
- Integration of the printer to process lines and control of it via SPS.
- Form length 7 "- 24"
- With Stacker 7 "- 14"
- Form width 6 "- 18"
- Printable area 17 "
- Weight 60 - 204 g / m²
Feed / paper output
- Output: Stacker Capacity: 3000 pages (64 g / m²)
||Waste Toner Box
||Developer Unit including developer
Page price based on 2 up A4 portrait 0.0139 euro with 5% coverage using all the consumables with a lifetime. This is a guide only and can only be used as such, the actual material, operational conditions and the age of the machine can all have an inpact on these calculations.
DRIVERS & FIRMWARE