MICROPLEX SOLID 52A4
When real-time applications and the best print performance really matter, the professional SOLID 52A4 laser printer is the perfect choice: the first page is printed in less than 6 seconds and this model has print speeds of up to 52 pages per minute . It combines the highest level of reliability with versatile paper handling capabilities. The optional face-up and the GPIO option (SPS control) provide the exclusive Microplex controller that provides the intelligence for the best prerequisites for the integration of the SOLID 52A4 into production lines where control and production are the absolute requirement.
- Output of paper face up and face down.
- Integration with bidirectional GPIO communication.
- Special paper sizes such as A6, KLT (74 x 210 mm)
- Printing with different emulations (PCL5, IGP, IPDS, ...)
FEATURES / CHARACTERISTICS / SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- Optional WIFI, direct PDF printing
- Duplex printing standard
- Flexible extension options for paper and tray feeding
- Complete integration into production lines through GPIO / Status-Out
Exit documents face up and face down.
If it is important for your application that the print output is face up, SOLID 52A4 is the correct solution. Due to the flexible mechanics, impressions can be printed both face up and face down.
Communication with your plant through the GPIO interface.
The SOLID 52A4 reacts to your signal. Thanks to the integrated GPIO interface, the SOLID 52A4 printing can be synchronized with any PLC-controlled system and start printing after a signal. The printed pages are recognized by an electrical signal.
Compact integration in logistics systems.
The SOLID 52A4 prints can be taken directly from the printer. This means that systems can be designed in a very compact and orderly manner without having to build complex paper handling.
- Laser, OPC
- heat / pressure
- MPC 7.1
- Print speed
- Up to 52 pages / minute (A4) (A4)
- first page: approx. 5.9 s
- Print resolution
- max. 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle
- up to 50,000 pages (A4) (based on a period of use of 60 months) max. 250,000 pages (A4)
- Power supply
- 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Energy consumption
- 700 W (Sleep mode: 4.2 W)
- Dimensions (WxDxH in mm)
- 428 x 511 x 442
- 26 kg (including consumables)
- <57 dB (A)
- Environmental temperature
- 10 - 32 ° C
- Relative humidity
- 8 - 80% (rel., Non-condensing)
- Seriell: USB 2.0, (RS232, RS422 tbd)
- Parallel: IEEE 1284 (Centronics) tbd
- LAN: Ethernet interface
- 10/100 MBit, bidirectional WiFi (TCP / IP)
- (optional) 802.11 b / g / n (WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2 -PSK) WEP (64 bits and 128 bits)
- RAM: 1024MB
- Flash: 32GB
- MICROPLEX IDOL, HP-PCL5 / HPGL, AGFA Reno, μ-Postscript, LN03 +, BULL-MP6090, Etimark MP-1220, TEC Bx72, TEC B6xx, Diablo 630, IBM Proprinter, EPSON FX-80, MT-600 / MT40 , IDS, ANSI Genicom, TIFF, XML (SAP RFID), Raster CUPS
- Optional Emulations
- CODE-V (Magnum), XEROX XES, KODESCRIPT +, Prescribe / PSB 2, IGP-10, Datamax, Labelpoint, LDC, ZPL II, EPL 2, UPI Fingerprint, IER Command, Godex EZPL, HP Designjet, IPDS, AEA, AFP, Status-Out, (weitere Emulationen auf Anfrage)
- Codebar, Code39, MSI, PDF417, Interleaved 2/5, Interleaved 2/5 (3-Strich Datalogic), Interleaved 2/5 (3-Strich Matrix), EAN-8, 13, 128, Add-On-Codes, Code11 , Code 93, Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Optional barcodes
- USD-5, Maxi-Code, QR Code, Aztec-Code, Datamatrix (more barcodes on request)
- Additional functions
- Intelligent barcode generation on the fly on the printer
- Format divided into several sub-formats per command
- Integrated forms management of up to 12 MB flash for forms and fonts inside the printer
- Optional functions
- The status output
- Notice of each page printed correctly through the INTELLIGENCE interface
- Programmable GPIO (SPS-Control)
- It allows bidirectional communication between the printer and a PLC.
- The integration of the printer in the production lines is possible, controlled by the GPIO interface
- It is possible to make specific modifications of the Client / Application.
- A6 bis A4,
- special formats
Duplex 60-203 g / m²
Feeder / Stacker
- Standard cassette 1, 550 sheets (Ax to A4) 75 g / m²
- 550-sheet tray (75 g / m²)
- 550-sheet tray (75 g / m²) with lock
- 550 sheets (75 g / m²)
- Expander 500 sheets (75 g / m²) face up-Option
- Other options
- Spacer (inbox without function to raise the printer)