Microplex Solid F40 medium performance and low printing costs.
Solid F40 Continuous laser printer Economical for medium print volumes.
Its economic price, as well as the low price per copy make the Solid F40 the most economical printer in its category and with the best price-performance ratio in the market, its cold fusion technology through xenon-Flash lamps allows printing in heat-sensitive documents such as: envelopes, labels, plastics, PVC, documents with different thicknesses or with glues or other chemical components and even cardboards up to 204 g / m² in thickness without any problem.
A synchronized paper stacker and cutter comes standard with the printer, which makes the Solid F40 a high-performance printing solution by separating and stacking unattended print batches.
The solid F40 is compatible with the vast majority of emulations or printer languages, the solid F40 is a perfect substitute for Discontinued Printronix L5XXX printers such as L5020, L5031, L5535, etc. as well as the Printronix L7032 model.
- Printing batch labels
- Ticket printing
- Business and logistics documents
- Replacement printer of choice for discontinued laser printers
- Perfect upgrade from matrix printers to laser
HIGHLIGHTS / FEATURES / SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- The most economical cold fix printer on the market
- Prints paper, PVC, plastic, etc.
- In series with USB (10/100 Mbit)
- USB, Ethernet (10/100 Mbit) as standard
- Laser and matrix printer compatible
- SAP with the standard PCL5e emulation
- Perfect control via Status Out
- Optional IPDS emulation making it the printer of choice for IBM solutions
Flash fusion technology produces high quality and sharp images , widens the variety of types of printing materials and grammages in which you can print and reduces shrinkage, curvatures and static paper , improving performance and reliability in both the printer as in the finishing devices in line, also incorporates a flat paper path.
Link manufacturer's page: https://microplex.de/en/products/continuous-laser-printers/solid-f40/
|Product Number||Product Description||Lifetime|
|F4053||Waste toner bottle||100,000|
|F4071||Developer unit including developer||600,000|