Microplex Solid 60E-2
Microplex Solid 60E-2 High performance and low printing costs.
CONTINUOUS LASER PRINTER
Solid 60E-2 laser printer Economical for medium print volumes.
Its economic price, as well as the low price per copy make the Solid 60E-2 the most economical printer in its category and with the best price-performance ratio in the market, its cold fusion technology through xenon-Flash lamps allows printing on heat-sensitive documents such as: envelopes, labels, plastics, PVC, documents with different thicknesses or with glues or other chemical components and even cardboards up to 204 g / m² thick without any problem.
A synchronized paper stacker and cutter comes standard with the printer, which makes the Solid 60E-2 a high-performance printing solution by separating and stacking unattended print batches.
The 60E-2 solid is compatible with the vast majority of emulations or printer languages, the 60E-2 solid is a perfect substitute for obsolete Printronix L5XXX printers such as L5020, L5031, L5535, or OCÉ VarioStream 7120 7110 Infoprint models 4000 and NIPPSON continuous paper lasers.
- LED printing technology, OPC Xenon flash lamp
- MPC3.3 driver with Intel CPU> 2 GHz
- Print speed up to 60 pages / minute (horizontal A4) 12.7 meters per minute
- Resolution 600 x 600 or 300 x 300 dpi
- Recommended monthly print volume up to 300,000 pages / month
- Power supply 230V + / - 10% / 50 Hz
- Acoustic noise (Stand by) <55 dB (A)
- Environment rel. Humidity 30 - 80% (without condensation)
- Temperature 10 - 30 ° C
- Interfaces Parallel IEEE 1284 Ethernet-Interface 10/100 Mbit, bi-directional (TCP / IP)
- Memory 1024 MB RAM16 MB Flash
- Emulations HP PCL5 IBM proprinter optional IPDS
- Input by push without loss of paper
- Stacker output up to 3,000 pages (64 g / m²)
- Size of half sheet length 7 "- 20" width form 6.5 "- 16"
- Printing area: 14.6 "
Flash fusion technology produces high quality and sharp images , widens the variety of types of printing materials and grammages in which you can print and reduces shrinkage, curvatures and static paper , improving performance and reliability in both the printer as in the finishing devices in line, also incorporates a flat paper path.
Manufacturer's link: https://microplex.de/en/products/continuous-laser-printers/solid-60e-2/
|Product Number||Product Description||Lifetime based on A4 Landscape|
|PRU PARTS||UP TO|
|4753||Waste Toner Bottle||100,000|
|4771-2||Developer Unit including developer||600,000|
DRIVERS & FIRMAWRE
SPARE PARTS & MAINTENANCE