INTERMEC PF2i DISCONTINUED MODEL
The Intermec PF2i is an intelligent, robust, secure and compact industrial barcode printer that meets the needs of mission-critical applications. Multiple communication interfaces, secure wireless connectivity (WPA2), CCX and WiFi certificates, and support for IPv6 guarantee scalability and easy integration.
The Intermec PF2i is part of the most advanced range of bar code printers in the market, it is flexible and programmable and allows customers to optimize their printing operations, speed up the implementation and amortize the investment in a short time. The PF2i intermec is a robust printer designed to meet the needs of mission critical applications, offers advanced and secure connectivity, and supports the latest network protocols, giving you maximum peace of mind today and a reliable and scalable solution for tomorrow. . The Intermec PF2i is a mid-range printer that is part of Intermec's complete range of intelligent, robust and secure industrial printers.
Features Intermec PF2i
- Resistant, all-metal, and superior productivity in harsh industrial environments.
- Compact size for places with limited space.
- Intelligent printing functions to work autonomously, eliminate the need for PC and simplify installation.
- Printer languages ??selectable by the user (Fingerprint / Direct Protocol (DP), IPL, ZSim and DSim) on all printers.
- Secure wireless connectivity: CCX and WiFi® certificates with WPA2.
- Integrated Ethernet interfaces, USB server and terminal, and serial as standard features.
- Compatible with Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6).
RobustThe PF2i is a compact, rugged, all-metal printer that incorporates features that reduce downtime and minimize maintenance costs. Despite its small size, the PF2i supports rolls of large labels (up to 213 mm), which reduces the frequency of change of consumables. His option of autodespegado improved with system of control of the tension guarantees a constant performance with distinct types of consumables. In addition, changing heads is quick and easy thanks to the QuickMount ™ magnetic head design. The PF2i has been designed and tested with Intermec labels and other consumables to ensure maximum performance when used with original Intermec consumables.
SafeThere are several interface options, including the most secure wireless connectivity: WPA2. Intermec's industrial printers - the only ones in the industry that have WiFi and CCX certifications - help ensure wireless network security and shorten configuration time. All printers come with Ethernet connectivity, as well as the emerging IPv6 network protocol, to ensure that you can adapt the device to the long-term needs of the company. The other connectivity options - standard RS232 and USB ports, optional parallel port, dual serial interface or industrial interfaces - provide integration flexibility. The standard CompactFlash ™ memory slot is complemented by the new option of USB server and terminal. Convenient, cost-effective and PC-compatible CompactFlash and USB memory technologies provide extra storage capacity for Fingerprint programs, layouts, graphics, * fonts and firmware updates. * Fingerprint only
Intermec EasyCoder PF2i Details
• 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• RS-232, up to 115.2 kB / s
• Fingerprint / Direct Protocol: XON / XOFF, ENQ / ACK, DTR, RTS / CTS
• IPL: XON / XOFF, Intermec Std. Protocol
• USB 2.0
• IEEE 1284 parallel
• Industrial interface (8 digital inputs / outputs, 4 analog relays, 1 RS232 / 422/485 port)
• RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and 20mA double loop serial ports
• IEEE 802.11 b / g
• Certified Wi-Fi, CCX (Cisco®) version 3 certified
• WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11x (EAP-TTLS, LEAP, PEAP, FAST), 802.11i
• Multiple industrial antenna Options for maximum coverage of
TCP / IP-suite (TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, etc.), LPR / LPD, FTP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, SNMPv3, SMTP.SNMP-MIB II compatible (over UDP / IP), MIB Private company included. Supports IPv4 and IPv6.
16 MB of flash memory, 32 MB of SDRAM, 1 slot for Compact Flash
1 GB of CompactFlash memory, multi-GB USB memory device (FAT16 / FAT32 USB drivers are supported)
397 mm (15.6 in.)
178 mm (7.0 in.) (
Large top): 205 mm (8.1 in.)
194 mm (7.6 in.)
5.5 kg (12 pounds)
90 to 265 VAC, 45 to 65Hz
Consumption: Standby 15W; 300W peak
56 mm (2.2 in.)
4095 mm (161.2 in.)
Maximum label width:
60 mm (2.36 in.)
3.0 to 7.5 mm
roller-fed or folding the
label Maximum diameter of the label roll:
(long door): 152.4 mm (6 in)
(short door): 213 mm (8.38 in)
Core of the label roll:
38-76mm (1.5-3 in)
8 dots / mm (203 dpi)
100 – 200 mm / s (4 – 8 ips) variable Media
Printer of labels, tickets and labels of thermal transfer and direct thermal. Also available in RFID configuration.
Compatible barcode symbologies
All the main 1D symbologies are compatible.
all the main 2D symbologies are compatible.